Air India Express runs daily flights on Mumbai-Kochi, Mumbai-Delhi, Mumbai-Kozhikode, Mumbai-Chennai, Delhi-Amritsar, Kozhikode Thiruvananthpuram, Kozhikode-Kochi, and Kochi-Thiruvananthpuram sectors.
AirIndiaExpress.In : Air India Express Online Booking, Ticket, Reservation, Flight Status & Schedule
Air India Express Online Reservations
If you want to travel by plane and reserve advance ticket online then you have to follow 6 steps (search, availability, summary, contact, payment and confirmation) for online booking. First open air Indian express site and see Flight reservation option at the left side of this page, select origin city, destination city, departure and return date, select number of travelers, click on Search and get second option availability. If flight is available on your selected time then click on the Select flight option and get the summary page. On this page, select your card currency and read terms and conditions very carefully after then click on the confirm flight and contact page. On this page, enter passenger details and contact number and get payment page. You can use credit cards for online payment and confirmation page and book ticket.
If you want to book ticket within 24 hours, then follow the below steps.
* You can get ticket up to 90 minutes prior to flight departure through Airport office, City office, Travel Agent and website www.airindiaexpress.in. It may be noted that Check-in counters close 60 minutes prior to flight departure.
* Call Air-India Express’s Reservation office and make payment through your credit card up to 6 hours prior to flight departure during office hours.
How to pay for your booking?
Pay your tickets by 4 ways for your Air-India Express booking:
1. Online booking by the Internet using credit cards.
2. If you booked flights through the Air-India Express’s reservation office, then pay by credit card.
3. For seats purchased at Air-India Express’s walk-in city or airport offices, they accept:
* credit cards
4. If seats purchased with one of Air-India Express’s preferred travel agents, then kindly refer to the individual agent for details.
How to buy your Air India express ticket?
* Buy a seat online at www.airindiaexpress.in.
* Walk into any of Air-India Express’s airport or city offices to purchase over the counter.
* Visit one of their appointed Travel Agents. The list is available with city and airport offices.
Flight Status & Schedule
You can get Air India express flight schedule from its official site, open site and click on Schedule Search option which is given under the reservation menu and get flight schedule page, on this page select your origin, destinations city, departure and return date and click on the Search for flight.
Air India Express,
Air India Building,
Nariman Point ,
Mumbai – 400 021
Website : www.airindiaexpress.in
Tel: 1800 22 7722
Get all contact detail of the Air India Express airline here.
You can also book Air India Express tickets from below site: